HUNTSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
815 Wheeler Ave.
Huntsville, Alabama 35801
Rex Reynolds Wendell Johnson
Chief of Police Public Affairs Administrator
(256) 427-7001 (256) 427-7043
Special Operations North Precinct West Precinct South Precinct
(256) 427-7157 (256) 746-4111 (256) 427-5461 (256) 213-4503
Ten Women Swept-up In Prostitution Sting
Huntsville, Alabama (January 12, 2005) Prostitutes in West Huntsville took
advantage of the warm weather, and Police Officers from the West Precinct took
them to jail. Police spokesman Wendell Johnson said 10 women were arrested from
7:18 this morning until 12:30 this afternoon. The women allegedly approached the
undercover Officers and offered them sexual favors in exchange for money.
West Precinct Commander Lewis Morris said it’s a continuing effort to work with citizens in the Lowe Mill area to crack down on prostitution, drugs and improve the quality of life for law-abiding families who live in the area. Huntsville Police say they have made over 100 arrests for prostitution last year. Many of the women have been arrested multiple times. All 10 of the women are unemployed except for one who works for an escort service.
1. Thirty-two-year-old Melissa Ann Davis, charged with Soliciting Prostitution. She lives at 2411 9th Ave SW. She was arrested at 1st Street SW and 15th Ave.
2. Thirty-five-year-old Tina Michelle Seyer, charged with Soliciting Prostitution. She lives at 2321 Bob Wallace Ave # AS. Seyer was arrested at 2100 Boardman Street.
3. Thirty-eight-year-old Nola Lawoana Glenn, Charged with Soliciting Prostitution and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. She lives at 2800 9th Ave. Glenn was arrested at 2604 6th Ave.
4. Thirty-three-year-old Jeannie Rebecca Worthey, charged with Soliciting Prostitution. Worthey’s home address is 2501 Huntsville Ave. She was picked up at Seminole Drive and Governors Drive.
5. Twenty-two-year-old Kelly Allison McNelley, charged with Soliciting Prostitution. Her home address is in Scottsboro, Alabama. McNelley was picked up at Clopton Street and Dunn Drive.
6. Thirty-one-year-old Chasity Michelle Skipworth, charged with Soliciting Prostitution. She lives at 3010 Clopton Street. Skipworth was picked up at 1st street and Ivy Avenue.
7. Thirty-year-old Charmin Rene Bitton, charged with Soliciting Prostitution and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Bitton is listed as a transient and was arrested at 2002 Boardman Street.
8. 44-year-old Patricia Ann Holden charged with Soliciting Prostitution and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Her home address is 310 Lowry St. She was arrested at Hall Ave and Bailes St.
9. Twenty-nine-year-old Selisia Kay Berryhill, charged with Soliciting Prostitution. Home address is listed at 2505 Toll Gate Road. She was picked up at Board Street and Governors Drive.
10. Forty-year-old Patricia Jo Barber, charged with Soliciting Prostitution. Her home address is listed at 205 Stone Street. She was picked up at Boardman Street and governors Drive.